Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A little bit of thanks...

Often, I don't take the time to thank my family and friends for just being them...for being encouraging, and letting me talk (often with no point). I think I'm going to pick out a friend each month that has blessed me and is making a difference in my life. Thankfully there are many that I can count on. :)

I wanted to take this time (and space) to encourage a fellow blogger. Kristin over at Chicagomommas1st.blogspot.com has become such a great friend within the last six months. I got to know her through my husband. They both attended DePaul together and met while serving on worship team at The Well. Long story short, our husbands are good friends, and therefore we were forced to hang out. :) It wasn't until they moved up here in November that we began to really spend time together. She was my go to person this summer when I was bored and just when I wanted to have fun! She is also my sitter, which brings me such piece of mind, considering she is more organized and tightly wound about some things than I am.

So, Kristin, thanks for being a great friend, for always having something fun to say, and being an amazing sitter. We are so blessed to have you as part of our "family."

1 comment:

Chicago Momma said...

Aww that is so sweet! I feel so blessed to have gotten to know you better recently too! I am so thankful for the opportunity to be a part of your family in such an awesome way! :)