Monday, November 24, 2008

A little Pre-Christmas fun...

Kristin tagged everyone in a pre-Christmas tag. If you read this, consider yourself tagged and share a little about what you enjoy at Christmas time. Time to get in the spirit!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper...I try to keep it simple (one color, one bow)
2. Real tree or Artificial? Unfortunately, artificial per my husband's wishes
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the first week of Christmas, or when I complain enough for Mike to drag everyone up stairs.
4. When do you take the tree down? January 1st...milk it for all it's worth.
5. Do you like eggnog? Yep.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? American Girl accessories...I received something every Christmas and now have a little collection for Avery when she's old enough.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Mike...trying to find something that he doesn't think is lame or will laugh at (like the leather coat I bought him last year).
8. Easiest person to buy for? Asher. Anything with a truck or train and I'm good.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, thanks to my mom I get a piece to my Willow set every year.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. Please send me your addresses!
11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Brio Trains as a child (I have no idea why I got them)
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It's A Wonderful Life
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Right after Thanksgiving. One holiday at a time.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? nope.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My mom's fudge.
16. Lights on the tree? Yes, white
17. Favorite Christmas song? O Come, O Come Emmanuel or O Holy Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Depends on where the family is...
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? A star...it was in the sky when Jesus was born (although now that I think about it, so was an angel).
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Extended family on Christmas Eve, Santa and immediate family on Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Long Lines
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Silver, Blue
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? My mom's Lasagna on Christmas Eve
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A mixer so I can make more pretty cookies (with all my extra time)

1 comment:

Chicago Momma said...

I like your Christmas info! Very cute. I also want to see the coat you bought Mike. I can't imagine him laughing at something you got him... haha :)