Monday, June 22, 2009

I know...I know.

So life has been crazy in the Tiojanco household these past five weeks since I blogged. My deepest apologies. I'm sure you have all checked it daily waiting to see what we have been doing in our neck of the woods...right.

Anyway. Like I said, life has been crazy. We have some major happenings around here! I started grad school full-time last week. This consists of me leaving the house everyday around 6 a.m. to commute downtown (yes, 50 miles) to school. I'm done around 3:30 everyday, but don't grace my doorstep until 5 or 6. Due to this, if you visit my house, you will find mass chaos, a dog needing to be walked, a laundry pile that is as tall as Avery, and much more. Shout out to my honey for picking up on my slack! I couldn't do life without that man. On the plus side, this is hopefully my last summer in school since I'll be graduating on July 25th. See you all there, I'm sure.

If you have a second, please pray that I finish my project. I'm up to 65 pages and counting and have been informed that "it never hurts" to add more. Never hurts who, I ask.

Next up...National Boards next year. I just got my box today and I'm actually excited. I think I have a sickness when it comes to degrees and certification.

Our other BIG news is that we are POTTY TRAINING! Maybe this is where we really need the prayer warriors. Asher is stubborn. I take full credit for that one. He gets playing and does not care a bit about the rest of the world. My 16 year old sister Jaime is staying with us for three weeks. She is babysitting them during the day...and she accepted the potty training challenge head on. In fact, I think she initiated it (perhaps the monetary incentive that goes along with it helped...you'll do anything for money at that age). She arrived Sunday armed with ideas, M&M's, and a great attitude.

The current PTS (Potty Training Score) is....

***Drum role please***

Asher: 1

Avery: 2

Yeah for the 22 month old that gets it...that child will do anything for food!

No comments: