Friday, March 5, 2010

Annie, Jr.

If you've been wondering where I've been...it is most likely at Annie, Jr. rehearsal! I have directed the musical at my school for the past three years. We have 3rd-8th grade students involved, and I love it! We've been working hard for the past two months preparing for the curtain to go up TONIGHT! The kids have been doing a fabulous job and I am so proud of them. It's fun to see this show come to life.

If you are interested in ticket info, email me and I'll leave one at the door!

Annie, Jr.
Friday, March 5th 7:00 pm
Saturday, March 6th 1:00 pm

I'll hopefully post pictures next week!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I can't imagine all of the hard work you do in putting together something like that. I hope it has been a good weekend for you after months of preparing! I look forward to seeing pics! (Oh, and our school did Annie Jr. this year, too!)