Thursday, December 22, 2011

Introducing Ayson Davis Tiojanco

Well, it has been quite a long time since I blogged.  We have had a very busy year between the kids, work, and a new baby!  God blessed us with a healthy and beautiful baby boy on November 1st.  He came two and a half weeks early. Needless to say, I was in denial that I was in labor...teaching my afternoon classes, cleaning my bathrooms, and of course painting my nails. Everyone knows you can't have a baby unless your nails are painted.  :)

Here are a few of the newborn pictures our friend Erica took of our sweet boy.  He was 6 lbs 13 ounces and 20 1/4 inches long.  He has been a joy!

I hope to blog more in the coming months to keep a kind of a virtual scrapbook for our family.  We went through a lot at the end of 2010 and through 2011 and are now being blessed with wonderful family times for 2012.  God is good!

No comments: