Sunday, July 6, 2008

Don't you just LOVE GPS?

I will be the first to admit that I am horrible at directions. Thankfully I have a built in GPS system named Asher. He has the way to places memorized and will quickly tell which way to go. I'm actually quite impressed that a two year old can get me to my in-laws house which is 25 minutes a way. Often I hear..."not that way mommy" or "green means go mommy." Just wait until he has his permit...I'm going to give it to him. :)

Asher is obsessed with "monster trucks" lately. He finds them a says in a very manly voice "woh mommy, monster truck.." It is really quite cute. However today, I was telling him to look out his window for some. He said that he was looking out his "nonow" (window) for one. I didn't really understand what he was saying, so I asked him to repeat it. He said to me quite seriously (and very cutely), "Mommy, me not know how to say that word." At least he is honest.

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Too cute!!

grayburn said...

Do you think Asher will be able to get us to Marshalls next time we need a GPS?! Ha! Keep the pictures coming... we love to see them! Give Ash and Ave a BIG HUG & KISS from us! XOXO

P.S. - Where are the zoo pics?!?!

The Hangs said...

HI Julie! Adge showed me your blog... very cute!! Good to "catch" by reading the blog. :)