Monday, April 6, 2009
So I was sent this adorable survey on Facebook to give to your kids. I decided it would be a cute post for all you non-facebookers (really, do you exist?). Obviously, Asher filled out the answers to the following questions since Avery has, shall we say, a select vocabulary. I would love to see what your kiddos say about you!
My Mommy: by Asher, age 3
1. What is something mom always says to you?
2. What makes mom happy?
"Going peep in the potty"
3. What makes mom sad?
"not peeping in the potty, pooping in the diaper" (can you tell we're potty training?)
4. How does your mom do to make you laugh?
"when you say funny things"
5. What was your mom like as a child?
"you had a sister like avery"
6. How old is your mom?
"two...you're very old"
7. How tall is your mom?
Pointed to my head..."that tall"
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
"play with toys, drink diet coke"
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
"goes to work"
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"driving a car"
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at?
"not playing with toys"
13. What does your mom do for a job?
"you go to your school"
14.What is your mom's favorite food?
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
"because I love you'"
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"Tasha and I will be Tyrone" (from the Backyardigans)
17. What do you and your mom do together?
"Make banana bread"
18. How are you and your mom the same?
"we both like to make songs and concerts"
19. How are you and your mom different?
"your clothes are not matching and you put makeup on" (thanks)
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
"teaches mes, walks around with me, hugs me"
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
"you give a new kiss"
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?